The Baobab difference
Recognising that librarians are keen to make the shift to offering ebooks to their students, Baobab Ebooks seeks to address the particular needs of the librarians and universities whilst keeping in mind current reading practices and consumer preferences, as well as local infrastructure constraints. Drawing on experience in the print book market, Baobab Ebooks has been developed with the following factors in mind:
Benefits for your university
- No platform fee
- Universities can seamlessly buy eBooks from our catalogue of over 250,000 titles.
- Unlimited access to the Baobab free Research Bundle.
- The personalised training workshops, online resources, and marketing materials will be provided to ensure librarians are fully supported
- A starting point in building an institutional electronic library collection.
- Resources for students and staff members searchable in one place to assist in studies and research.
- Reports to enable analysis of the usage rates of the platform.
- Local support and initial face-to-face training.
Tel: +44 (0) 1993 886 719
By browsing the Baobab site, you are giving 'implied consent' to the use of 'cookies'. Click to find out more
All content is copyright of Baobab Ebooks Services Ltd unless otherwise stated.
Baobab Ebooks Services Ltd. Business address: Aylesbeare Common Business Park, Exmouth Road, Aylesbeare, Exeter, Devon EX5 2DG, UK.
Company registered in England, no. 08647383